Moyne College is a non-denominational, co-education post-primary school and is committed to providing a service of educational excellence, which facilitates the holistic development of every student to enable them to realise their true potential in a safe, caring atmosphere.
To become the leader of academic excellence within the community which provides educational and social opportunities for all.
- To continue to provide high quality teaching and learning.
- Provide an all inclusive, safe and caring environment which facilitates individual needs and differences.
- To operate a positive ethos of Mol an Oige.
- To implement
- positive discipline in accordance with the school code of conduct.
- Foster partnerships between home and school to maintain educational responsibility
- Further develop existing links with the community.
- Offer all students a varied and balanced curriculum programme choice.
- Offer all students a wide range of extra curricular activities.
- Provide guidance to all students and parents on subjects, programmes of study careers and further education.
- To monitor students’ academic progress and recognise achievements
- Compare students academic performance at exam level with national standards.
- To recognise, value and nurture the rue worth of the individual.